Delightfully pink radish, cucumber & smokey tabasco gazpacho! Perfect for those sticky summer nights!
Recipe for Radish, Cucumber & Smokey Tabasco Gazpacho by Anisa Sabet for The Macadames.
Hey friend! Before I get to this bangin recipe, I was wondering if you’ve got your copy of my guide on “8 Ways To Make Your Photos More Moody”? If you haven’t, and you want to get your hands on it, please click here. As a Macadames community member, you’ll get access to loads of exclusive content written especially for YOU.
Are you a soup lover who doesn’t want to give this obsession over when it’s sweat-box hawt?
You’re my kind of person, friend. For me, Summer requires chilled foods, fuss free prepping + minimal cooking. There’s nothing worse than slaving in a hot kitchen when it’s warm out, right?
This recipe is perfect because you literally chuck the ingredients in a blender, chill and eat. Literally could not be easier.
The flavour of this soup is zesty, creamy, tangy and very very tasty. It has quite a few serves of veg and nothing naughty, which means, more rosé for you!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and i’d love to know what you think.
Don’t forget to hashtag #cookwiththemacadames when making my recipes. I love to see how you went and get a peek at your kitchen table.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 cucumbers, de-seeded, peeled & roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 & 1/2 bunch radishes (about 12 small)
- 200g greek yoghurt
- Good splash red wine vinegar (I did 1/4 cup as I like it tangy)
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- Very good splash smokey tabasco sauce
- To serve: chives, olive oil, sea salt & pepper
1. In a blender, blend together all the ingredients. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours. Serve in bowls, topped with fresh chives and a drizzle of olive oil, and sea salt & pepper.
Storage: soup will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Like this recipe? Yum it on Yummly.
For another similar recipe, try my Zucchini and Corn Soup.
Anisa – The Macadames. xx